Registered office : SEVABEL: Société d’Exploitation de la Vallée des Belleville
SAS à conseil d’Administration au capital de 3 235 500€- RCS Chambéry B353 065 964
Address : Gare de la télécabine du Mont de la Chambre, BP 2, Les Menuires, 73440 Les Belleville, France
Intra-community VAT no.: FR02 353 065 964 00010
Assureur : Allianz IARD Entreprise, 1 cours Michelet, CS 30051, 92076 Paris La Défense, France
Phone : +33 (0)4 79 00 62 75
Courriel : sevabel@compagniedesalpes. fr
M. Didier Bobillier, General Manager
Registered office: Société Compagnie des Alpes
Address: 50/52, bd Haussmann, 75009 Paris, FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)1 46 84 88 00
Courriel: communication@compagniedesalpes. fr
Website : compagniedesalpes.com
Personal data collected on this application will be processed by computer for the following purposes:
- Manage your order. Processing is based on the performance of the contract to which you are party;
- Send you promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys. Sevabel sends such messages on the basis of its legitimate interest in developing its business if the email was collected on the sale of products; this is based on your consent in all other instances.
Completion of the fields is required to enable Sevabel to process your order.
Processing is the responsibility of the Sevabel ski lift company (Société d’Exploitation de la Vallée des Belleville), represented by Didier Bobillier in the capacity of CEO, whose contact details are provided in the legal notice.
The collected data are intended: - To Sevabel and to the companies(societies) which are affiliated to him(her); - To the persons receiving benefits(providers) whose intervention is necessary for the realization of treatments(processings) mentioned above;
The data collected is stored for the following periods:
- Data collected to manage your order is kept for a period of five years from date of collection . Per exception, The number and expiry date of your Credit card are kept for 15 months after the last debit
date to serve as proof if the transaction is disputed. Other bank card data is deleted once the transaction has been made. La note (document attestant de votre commande) est conservée à des fins comptables pendant dix ans à compter de la fin de l’exercice social au cours duquel vous avez passé votre commande ; The receipt (document attesting to your order) is kept for accounting purposes for ten years from the end of the business year in which you placed your order;
- Data collected to send you promotional offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys: three years from point of collection. At the end of this period, we will delete the data. Excepting for Data collected for marketing purposes, we will contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving marketing information from Sevabel for a new period of three years.
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even unauthorized disclosure or access, Sevabel takes the technical and organizational measures. appropriate, in accordance with applicable legal provisions. To this end, Sevabel has put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a username and password system, physical protection means, etc.).
You are entitled to access your personal data, ask for it to be it rectified or deleted, transfer it or ask for it to be transferred to a third party, have the processing restricted or object to such processing. Subject to adhering to the statutory requirements incumbent upon us, Sevabel will comply with your request.
You may receive the above information in written format.
You can implement these rights by contacting the Sevabel Data Protection Officer:
- By post to : Sevabel, Gare de la télécabine du Mont de la Chambre, BP 2, Les Menuires, 73440 Les Belleville, France ;
- By email to : sevabel.privacy@compagniedesalpes. fr ;
For reasons of confidentiality and to protect your personal data, we need to be able to verify your identity in order to respond to your request. In support of any request to exercise the abovementioned rights, you will therefore need to attach a copy of an identity document stating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature.
Finally, you have the right to send a complaint to the CNIL. If you think that your rights have not been respected. The contact details for the CNIL are as follows : Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tél. : +33 1 53 73 22 22 – Fax : +33 1 53 73 22 00 – Site internet : cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
This document has been translated purely for information purposes; only the source document in French is legally binding.